A greater and wider access of the academic community to recent and more advance references and information for Instruction, Research, Extension and Production towards integral learning.
To gradually increase the collection and acquisition of new books and other instructional materials including the latest tools of looking into these materials to form integral learners.
1. To provide organized collections of print and non-print resources which will meet institutional and instructional requirements as well as the individual needs of students not only in compliance with the minimum standards ,but even beyond;
2. To create an environment in which resources are made readily accessible, more convenience and user friendly through the provision of appropriate facilities, equipment, Audio Visual Room, electronic collections, furniture and particularly the provision of adequate staff; and
3. To promote linkage network to other libraries and librarians that will promote expanded access to the collection of training of the library staff.
1. To provide clients with prompt and efficient services to achieve satisfactory results.
2. To provide users needed information sources upon request within 3-4 minutes.
3. To receive the returned overnight books within 5-7 minutes.
4. To subscribe to the minimum required journals and magazines for the programs accredited.
5. To procure the minimum required book titles per program.
6. To process newly acquired books to be circulated for clients use.